One of the most pressing concerns that clients have while outsourcing their services to a third-party organization is -
- Whether they have the required infrastructure, resources, expertise, and experience to provide better results?
- What is the work approach followed by the outsourcing company, and if they can expect better results or not?
We are a leading outsourcing services provider following a streamlined 5 stage outsourcing process to ensure that our services are delivered on time at cost-effective rates.
- You fill the inquire form
- The sales team calls or emails you
- High level understanding of requirements
- Ballpark estimate (where possible)
- Approval to go ahead
- Detailed understanding of your requirements
- Execute a pilot project (if required)
Pricing and Contracting
- We sign Heads of terms which details our pricing and contract terms.
- There are no hidden cost.
- We generally review our fees every two year.
- We sign Confidentiality agreement/NDA and Service Contract ahead of commencing the work.
- Resource deployment & Training
- Project kick-off meeting
Project Steady State
- Project execution & management
- On-going reporting & feedback
We have robust infrastructure to ensure smooth transition of all kinds of projects from their initiation to completion. Moreover, at Glocal Pinnacle, we have incorporated best practices for information security and provide 360° Information Security and Confidentiality Assurance to all our clients.
If you would like to outsource to Glocal Pinnacle, please fill in our inquiry form. Our sales executives will get it touch with you immediately. Even if you are not yet ready to venture into outsourcing, you are always welcome to get in touch with us to find out more about outsourcing to us.